Italian Watchdog Fines BAT And Amazon Over Misleading Advertising > 모바일_메인이미지

본문 바로가기

모바일_메인이미지

Italian Watchdog Fines BAT And Amazon Over Misleading Advertising

본문

Sorry, Vapor Hardware with a purpose to add files on the English Wikipedia, you must have a confirmed account. Important note: Vape Shop if you don't need to wait until you're autoconfirmed, you may ask somebody else to upload a file for you at Wikipedia:Files for add. Yes, I want to overwrite the present file, and I'll use this wizard to add a new description and new source information for it. Yes, I wish to overwrite the present file. If you want to change the present file with an uncontroversial, improved model of the same work, please go to Commons and upload it there, not here on the English Wikipedia's local wiki.

In case you upload your file with this identify, you'll be overwriting the present file. Thank you to your contributions to Wikipedia! Please point out right here in case you have previously printed this merchandise elsewhere, vape pen e.g. by yourself webpage, your Flickr or Facebook account, and so on., offering a hyperlink. Or, you probably have an account, you'll be able to add this page to your watchlist and Vapor Tanks Hardware (learn more about Vapormenu) then take away it out of your watchlist after your whole modifications have been reviewed.

This will probably be saved and displayed as a part of the file description web page. Example - article okay. The article Example couldn't be discovered. But amongst these identified, a number of have been dangerous substances, together with caffeine, three chemicals by no means previously present in e-cigarettes, a pesticide and two flavorings linked with doable toxic results and respiratory irritation. Please make sure you perceive copyright and the picture use policy earlier than proceeding.

Thanks for offering to contribute a picture or other media file for Vape Kit use on Wikipedia.

목록

(주)서현엔지니어링대표 : 박영근사업자등록번호 : 468-88-00655주소 : 충청남도 천안시 서북구 성환읍 연암율금로 373-1
대표전화: 041-581-1910팩스: 041-581-1906이메일 : shengineering@naver.com개인정보보호책임 : 박영근(shengineering@naver.com)

Copyright ⓒ 2021 (주)서현엔지니어링. All Rights Reserved.